aluminum sheet

Share to:

aluminum 0.3mm aluminum sheet

Grade


1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 / 3003 5052 6061 5005

Alloy or not


Non-alloy / Alloy

Temper


O, H112, T4, T5, T6, T651

Application


Heat preservation refrigerator Furniture decorate industry

construction mould and so on

Features


1.With good plasticity no matter in Cold and Hot condition;

Can be pressed into various shapes of Construction Profile ;

2. Easy to weld and cold process with good mouldability;

3. Can be processed into Sheet, Strip, Tube, Bar, Profile,

Forged Piece, etc.

Specification


Thickness: all 0.5mm-500mm can available

Width: 600mm-2200mm

Length: 1000-6000mm

Surface treatment


Polished, mill finish, anodized, powder coated

Package


1. Standard seaworthy export packing, wooden pallets with plastics protection;
2. The packing is very strong, which has 3 layers, thick fiber, foam, plastic,

put enough drying agent.

Terms of payment


30% by T/T as deposit, and the rest 70% balance should be paid before loading.